Welcome to MHI Engineering and Industrial Projects India Pvt. Ltd.
MHI Engineering and Industrial Projects India Pvt. Ltd. (MEIP) is a 100% subsidiary company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries group established as a premier Indian Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCm) services company providing state-of-the-art technology, world-class quality and best-of-class safety standard.
MHI Engineering and Industrial Projects India Pvt. Ltd. (MEIP) was established in 2011 under the vision of becoming a global engineering center for MHI Group companies. Our key area of operation are Fertilizers, Carbon Dioxide Recovery (CDR) plants, Petrochemicals, LNG Terminals, and transportation projects.
We are operating from our Head Office at Gurugram, close to Delhi, with a workforce of highly experienced engineers/ specialists well supported by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering. Ltd. (MHIENG) Yokohama.
- MEIP Successfully Completes Feasibility Study of Acrylics / Oxos Project for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) !!
- MEIP Successfully Completes Process Design Package (PDP) of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC) PTA plant at Haldia, West Bengal !!
- MEIP has Successfully Completed Design and Engineering work of IOLPL LNG Storage Tank Project at Ennore, Tamil Nadu !!
- MEIP Successfully Completed Engineering, Procurement and Construction Support Services for Ammonia Plant at Turkey!
- MEIP has Completed Engineering and Procurement Services (E&P) work of CO2 Recovery plant and Building Facilities at GPUFP – Bangladesh Fertilizer Project!
- MEIP – accredited by LRQA for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System